Saturday, November 26, 2011

How About That Speedpaint, Huh?

The answer, you might have to wait a bit.
The thing is, I was at a party an hour away from where I live. The occassion? It was for my great-aunt, who is turning 70 tomorrow. Due to us not leaving until 6:30, I wasn't able to get home until 8:00. Not only that, but when I opened iMovie so I can import the speedpain so I can edit it, the thing told me I had to wait over 40 minutes for it to import completely. As of this post, I have 31 minutes to go. 
So, to fulfill my "post-a-day" quota, I've decided to inform whoever cares about this unfortunate turn of events. Should I manage to get it edited completely within the night, I'll upload it to Youtube and post it. The only drawback of doing this at night is that the voiceover is way out of the question, so you're gonna have to settle with words. Next week, I'll have the voiceover for sure.


~Keep it awesome,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment