Monday, November 28, 2011

Read the Last 24 Chapters in a Tale of Two Cities AND Complete an Evaluation for a Project? Challenge Accepted.

So, the first Monday after Thanksgiving Break... and it sucked.

And it didn't suck because I didn't want to go to school. No, I didn't mind that part very much. It sucked because all of the people outside of the advanced program I'm doing called the Governor's School are complete and utter idiots. Most days, I can deal with their stupidity. I get that not everyone takes school seriously and will end up working at McDonald's or some related chain fast-food restaurant. HOWEVER, I am not even going to pretend to be in the mood when I'm running off of not even 4 hours of sleep because I stayed up until 1 derping around the internets because I forgot that I had school. So, those two girls giggling their silly little butts off in art? I almost threw a board brush at them. 99% of my French class? Don't get me started.
Thank goodness the people in Governor's School are smart, sarcastic, cynical nerds like me. I wouldn't be able to survive the day otherwise. Too bad I need to do the assignments mentioned in the title.


And now that that's off my chest, I'm taking ideas for the speedpaint I'm planning to do on Friday! I'll need to start sketching and/or recording by tomorrow, so if you want any say, you'll need to do it fast:) Infos are on the Speedpaint Weekend page~

~Keep it awesome,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment