Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Uncreative Title is Uncreative.

Time Taken: 30-45 minutes
Tools: Photoshop, Wacom Intuos 4 (small), my brain


I'm trying to do a whole "post-a-day" thing so I can get into the habit of updating regularly. Blogger isn't as easy to get into as Tumblr is, but it does make me feel like I'm managing an actual blog, not just some thing to put pictures of my favorite bands on:) Maybe after a month of doing this, I'll cut back to a post every couple of days. 
So for today, I drew a quick picture of my OC, Kemono. I had no idea what to color his coat, so I left it white. Any suggestions? I was thinking something dark but I'm sure a more saturated color would work out just as well. Anyways...

 ~Keep it awesome,
Cameron

P.S. I don't know if anyone's interested, but I was thinking of doing a tutorial video for how I do speedpaints like this. Honestly though, I have no idea who would want to watch me draw:/

1 comment: