Friday, November 25, 2011

Speedpaint Friday!

I have hereby declared Fridays to be "Speedpaint Friday"! 
So what does that mean? Well, it means every Friday (or early Saturday if I miss Friday /legasp/) I will record me doing something in Photoshop and post the finished product here on Blogger. The next day I will upload the final edited video on Youtube and post it onto my blog (edited because there's so much of me just noodling around it's ridiculous). To be honest, the speedpaint part of the title is a little misleading. Sure, some parts will be sped up, but I'll try to talk through the video, offer tips, and explain what I'm doing during the slower parts and during pauses. I think it's more helpful that way instead of zipping through a drawing and expecting you guys to take anything away from it. Sure, I can learn that way, but I do understand that not everyone can't. Plus, I see a lot of complaints on Youtube about artists going so fast on their videos.
Anyways, it would be really awesome if you guys could comment with some ideas for next week's speedpaint! Makes this a whole lot easier if I know what people want rather than randomly doing videos and having no one watch them because they're not helpful or no one's interested. xP

So without further ado, here's this week's drawing of my OC, Onyx! The video will be up tomorrow:)


~Keep it awesome,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment